Purposes and Projects
This Association has such purposes as follows: communication, cooperation and promotion of clinical and basic research concerning diagnosis and treatment of cancer; especially radiotherapy and combination of radiotherapy and other modalities, to contribute to the advancement of science and well-being of mankind.
In order to accomplish the said purposes, the Society will carry out the following projects:
- To hold academic conferences, symposia and lectures.
- To publish bulletins, articles and books.
- Public dissemination and education of knowledge concerning radiotherapy and radiological diagnosis.
- Communication and cooperation with national and international associations on radiotherapy, and other related academic associations.
- To encourage study and research, education and training, concerning radiotherapy.
- Commendation of excellent achievements.
- Other projects necessary to accomplish the said purposes.